Model Portfolio & Photoshoot Packages
Book a model portfolio and photoshoot package with The Pinup Academy and you’ll receive a dedicated 1 – 1 service with October Divine, from start to finish October is there for you.
Models visiting the Pinup Academy are guaranteed the privacy of an all female experience, you’re welcome to bring a chaperone with you if you wish.
Models are free to use their images however and wherever they wish including portfolio building, publication shoots and members only content. October can help with creating and submitting image sets for publication if required.
Our aim is to help you progress your modelling career; creating an impressive diverse modelling portfolio in a fun, relaxed environment, where you look and feel amazing.
Our model photoshoot packages represent excellent value, as October is committed to helping Models progress their career. Therefore, to attend one of our Modelling Portfolio Photoshoots you must be a Model, with experience in posing.
Vintage Themed Studio Sets
Our vintage themed studio sets have become extremely popular over the years.
Loved by models, clothing companies and magazine publications across the globe.
There’s nothing quite like the transformation of travelling back in time as you step into one of our vintage themed sets, uniquely styled by October complete with traditional authentic props.
A model’s portfolio is the visual equivalent of their CV.
The decision of whether or not to hire a model is often made without even meeting them, therefore, a great Model Portfolio is… essential!
“Internationally recognised for our themed vintage style photography”
We cater for all genres, but it’s true we have a passion for vintage… Whether it’s 1920s, 1950s or sixties it’s a magical feeling when you recreate images from these classic times.
Diversity is key. What makes a great portfolio, we believe a diverse portfolio that shows the full range of your capabilities can make all the difference, our commercial clients are often looking to create something a little different, therefore they need to be able to see your flexibility in posing and styling.
So, what makes the Pinup Academy’s model portfolio & photoshoot services different?
- Upon arrival you’re met and welcomed by internationally recognised and published pinup model – October Divine.
- You and October get to know each other over a cuppa, as you discuss through your styling ideas, themes, likes and dislikes.
- If you’re looking to create a set for possible publication October can help you with ideas and magazine submissions.
- October is also a fully qualified make-up artist and vintage hair stylist, so your photoshoot can include MUAH, if desired.
- October’s also on-hand to give you advice and guidance on vintage styling and what to wear, if required.
- Our vintage themed studio sets create the perfect backdrop and staging for themed photo sets.
- October’s there to direct and help you with posing as she takes your photos.
Tailored Model Portfolios
Our model portfolio packages are completely tailorable to your needs.
- Select a package based on how many professionally edited images you want included
- Choose whether you want October’s make-up skills, or do your own
- Choose whether you want October to style your hair, or do your own
- Choose how many sets you want to be photographed in
Please note: you must be an established model to use our model portfolio services, if you’re not a model please check out our makeover & photoshoots.
On your day October welcomes you to her purpose-built studio, adjacent to her home and while she works her magic on your make-up and hair, she’s getting to know you. This is the time to tell her what you like, what you fear and any body part you’re a little conscious of, and yes, we all have them, including October, so there’s no need to be shy.
October advises her clients to bring their own clothes and lingerie for their photoshoot, as this is the ONLY way you can guarantee you’re wearing something you love that fits you perfectly, however, we also have an extensive wardrobe collection which you are welcome to use and October is happy to help you choose, if needed.
Now for the best bit, our traditional vintage studio sets, designed with you in mind, they look great and literally transport you back in time, making you feel right at home. You don’t have to pretend to stand in a 1950s kitchen, when you’re stood in one!
Experience the ultimate pinup makeover & photoshoot experience exclusively with October Divine - make-up artist, vintage hair stylist, photographer & internationally published pinup model
Our all inclusive professional garment photography services at amazing prices. We offer studio backdrops or themed studio sets to showcase your dresses and outfits styled on our amazing models